For the second year in a row, I have had the privilege of collecting and editing articles from some of the world’s greatest communication measurement & evaluation minds.
The result is this free e-book, which is a collection of 12 articles from experts all around the globe. It was released on November 20, 2018 as part of AMEC Measurement Month, a yearly educational initiative during which AMEC members offer up advice and knowledge for free in the form of e.g. breakfast seminars, lectures, webinars, podcasts and more. All with the aim of educating the industry towards more and better measurement and evaluation.
Demonstrating the Value of Communication – Part II
The 12 authors in this year’s e-book are:
- Dr. Alexander Buhmann, BI – Norwegian Business School
- Anette Stöckel, Kantar Gallup
- Aseem Sood, Impact Research and Measurement Pvt. Ltd.
- Barbara Bassi, BBConsulting
- Ben Levine, FleishmanHillard Fishburn
- Carlos Villa, buho Media
- Francois van Dyk, Ornico Group
- Fraser Likely, Likely Communication Strategies Ltd.
- Nadin Vernon, PRIME Research
- Ngaire Crawford, Isentia
- Nicole Moreo, Ketchum
- Tina McCorkindale, Institute for Public Relations
You can flip through the embedded version below or download it. Feel free to share it with anyone you know who might be interested in communication measurement & evaluation.
And don’t forget to take a look at the 2017 e-book as well, if you haven’t already.